Prospective Students: To become a FGLSAMP scholar, all you have to do is:
• Be enrolled in a FGLSAMP institution
• Have interest in attaining a degree in an area of science; technology; engineering; or mathematics (STEM)
• Maintain a minimum G.P.A of 2.8
• Participate in the schedule of activities during the school year
• Must participate in a research experience (on or off campus)
• Adhere to the program guidelines as established by the FGLSAMP Coordinator and the National Science Foundation
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining FGLSAMP, click on the link below to complete the online application.